This year we have chosen eight year 6 children to become House Captains.
Each child represents a coloured house: red, blue, green or yellow. They will lead their houses in team events including sports, art days and social events.
Characteristics of House and Vice House Captains
- Polite and well-mannered
- Organised and committed
- A confident speaker
- Well-presented in uniform and appearance
- Able to liaise and converse with staff, students and the wider community
- Desire to act responsibly and to be a role model for other students
- Be caring, mature and honest
We expect you:
- To be a positive role model and ambassador for the school, demonstrating Cherhill's Values.
- To be enthusiastic and committed to the House System at Cherhill Primary School
- To be friendly and positive with all students, particularly within your House.
- To be part of the team of House Captains who work together to achieve success for all.
- Lead and support the children of your House in a variety of House Competitions
- Work closely with the Head teacher, providing ideas and support for competitions and House related activities
- Help organise and lead regular House Meetings
- Collect, monitor and announce House Points
- Inspire the children of your House
- Be an excellent role model in behaviour, attitude and dress at all times
- Be available for ‘out of school’ events such as fetes, after school bake sales etc