The next AGM will take place in the school hall at 2pm on the 25th November 2022.
The Agenda will follow the normal layout:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Review and agreement of the last AGM minutes
3. Review of previous year and finances
4. PTA insurance
5. Election of the PTA board member roles: Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer
In accordance with practice, all current board members step down. Forms for the election of board roles can be downloaded below, collected from the school office and should be submitted prior to the AGM either through the office or by emailing, or by completing the online form below.
6. The year ahead with list of events:
7. Any other business:
8. Date of next meeting: TBC
Previous minutes of meetings can be found in the documents section of the PTA portion of this website: Documents and Reports
PTA Board Nomination Form (Download)
PTA Board Nomination Form (Online Contact Form)
Please complete this form to show your interest in becoming part of the PT Board, for the roles of Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary and Treasurer. Normally these positions will be filled annually at the AGM, however, in extraordinary circumstances we need to fill places throughout the year as well. In the message section, please include the role(s) you are interested in.