The Governors have responsibility for overseeing many aspects of the management and running of the school.
- The curriculum taught to the children.
- Finance – agreeing and monitoring the school’s spending plan.
- Personnel – deciding staffing levels and appointing staff.
- Admissions, conduct and discipline, the provision of information about the school through the prospectus and an annual report.
- School inspections.
- Premises – ensure health and safety and maintenance of school buildings and equipment.
These responsibilities are shared with the Headteacher and professional staff at the school. The Governing Body has representatives from staff, parents, the Parish Churches, and the local community and meets twice each term. Sub-committees also meet and report back to full meetings of the Governing Body.
|Mr Barry Seed||LEA Governor|
|Mr Tom Newey||Foundation Parent Governor|
|Mrs Heather Morris||Staff Governor|
|Mrs Maureen Williams||Foundation non-parent|
|Rev. Matt Earwicker||Foundation Ex Officio|
|Mr Will Turner||Parent Governor|
|Vacancy||Foundation Non-Parent Governor|
|Vacancy||Foundation Non- Parent|
|Mr Michael Green||Parent Governor|
|Mr Andrew Ind||Headteacher
|Miss Aimee Jolliffe||Co-opted Governor|
Clerk to the Governors
|Mrs Tanya Rhodes||Clerk to Governors|