The Governors have responsibility for overseeing many aspects of the management and running of the school.
- The curriculum taught to the children.
- Finance – agreeing and monitoring the school’s spending plan.
- Personnel – deciding staffing levels and appointing staff.
- Admissions, conduct and discipline, the provision of information about the school through the prospectus and an annual report.
- School inspections.
- Premises – ensure health and safety and maintenance of school buildings and equipment.
These responsibilities are shared with the Headteacher and professional staff at the school. The Governing Body has representatives from staff, parents, the Parish Churches, and the local community and meets twice each term. Sub-committees also meet and report back to full meetings of the Governing Body.
|Mr Barry Seed|| LEA Governor
|Mr Robin Jeffery||Parent Governor|
|Mrs Louise Mackenzie||Staff Governor|
|Ms Georgia Browne||Foundation Parent|
|Mrs Maureen Williams||Foundation non-parent|
|Vacancy||Foundation Ex Officio|
|Mr Tom Newey||Foundation Parent|
|Mrs Vicky Wilson||Foundation Non-Parent Governor|
|Mrs Hilary Wright||Foundation Non- Parent|
|Mr Michael Green||Parent Governor|
|Mrs Helen Lammin||Acting Headteacher Ex Officio|
|Mrs Katie Burton||Co-opted Governor|
Clerk to the Governors
|Mrs Clare Randall||Clerk to Governors|