Welcome to the Acting Headteacher’s Blog.
Please click on a post title to read the full article and view any images related to that post
- Year 6 at Govilon – Abseiling and Rock Climbing Friday,November 3,2017 - During their final full day at Govilon, the children abseiled down a vertical wall and took part in rock climbing at Llangorse. There were some very brave children who overcame their fears to abseil. Well done.
- Year 6 at Govilon – Caving and BushCraft Wednesday,November 1,2017 - Today, the children have been working very hard and putting their resilience skills to the test with caving and bushcraft. The children preparing themselves for their caving experience! What team work! The children hard at work lighting fires and putting up shelters during their bushcraft session.
- Year 6 at Govilon – Gorge Walking Wednesday,November 1,2017 - The children had fun gorge walking. Donning their waterproofs, wellies and helmets, they negotiated waterfalls and deep water! Can you spot Mrs Price?
- Year 6 venture off to Govilon for their residential trip Tuesday,October 31,2017 - The Year 6 children set off with their rucksacks in tow, for their week- long annual residential visit to Govilon in Wales. The weather on their first day was beautiful, albeit a little chilly! Their first task was to walk up a mountain, followed by a canal walk in the dark! Please visit the Head’s... View Article
- Year 5 say farewell to New Barn Friday,October 13,2017 - One final photograph was taken of the group along with the New Barn team Leader, before they said farewell. It had been an amazing week and all the children thoroughly enjoyed it. There were a few tired children (and teachers) upon arrival back at school. Thank you to Mrs Price for organising the trip and... View Article